Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Personal Project

I have started to hear great ideas for your projects and I hope the shelter visit provided you with some inspiration and ideas. I don't want you to lose that fire or that steam and I would encourage you to post your ideas below and get feedback from your TACmates. You may find that some of you can collaborate on your projects. I want to remind you that it is ok to partner up, and to keep it simple. We only have about 5 weeks. I can help you with any contacts you need to make as long as you give me time to make those connections.

I will need you to have a priliminary idea by our meeting next week. Talk it out. . .

2 comments:

  1. For my outside project I'm planning on setting out Luminaria(paper bags lit with tea lights) down my block and all around Harrison House on the night of Winter Solstice for everyone to enjoy. I want to hold a decorating party at Harrison House for the kids to decorate bags with pictures, messages, and photos of themselves. Some of their bags will stay at Harrison House and some will be traded with bags that my neighbors and I make. I'd like to decorate bags at our neighborhood block party and educate my neighbors about homelessness and ask for donations for Harrison House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Kayla! Great idea. As we were saying on Tuesday, this could be a great pairing with Malina's project and do multiple craft projects with the kids at Harrison. Malina do you see this fitting in with your project?

    ReplyDelete